D-Lead® Test Kits for Metallurgical Lead Dust
$15.00 – $217.00
Not suitable for detecting lead paint dust, lead in paint, oil, gasoline, solder paste, water or soil.
The D-Lead® Dust Test Kit is a 2 step portable test for lead dust. They ship ready to use and are fast, simple, portable and provide immediate results. This kit will detect as little as 20 micrograms of lead and can be used to detect lead on the skin as well as on surfaces such as respirators, tools, clothing, towels, floors and shoes.
- Promote better personal hygiene by checking for lead on hands after washing
- Check effectiveness of respirator cleaning procedures
- Check the effectiveness of housekeeping and cleaning procedures
- See if workers are taking lead home by testing the pedals, carpet and steering wheel in cars
- Forensic testing for lead from bullets
Test tables, chairs, vending machines, microwaves, key boards, phones, etc. for lead contamination. Use to check for lead contamination on shoes, roofs, equipment, sidewalks and roadways around the plant or firing range.
It is not suited for detecting lead chromate.